It’s been a while since I did Highs and Lows but walking on the way home today, I realized I was unconsciously listing both for today so I might as well put these into writing 🙂
– Biggest high today is that Perper is back from Down Under! 🙂 I’m glad that the leads are now complete! Seems a long while already since I had them all in one place. 🙂 (This means we all now have to endure her say “Ang Init naman sa Pilipinas” and “Ang daming nagbago” – even if she was only gone for 13 days)
– And because she’s back, I got chocolates! I got the customary Timtam, a couple of Cadbury chocolates and also my personal request, Pods!
– Well, Nina also gave me Swiss chocolates from Chocolatier!
– I sent my Mom a Facebook message with a couple of things and she only chose to reply about her Tetris Rank. (Which is 14, if you are curious.)
– My 1:1 with the ever glam, Cid 🙂
– I don’t have a call tonight! (Gotta be thankful for small things)
– Looking at old HRSS photos (not that old, circa 2009) and realizing my EMEA babies have grown a lot – meaning, they don’t believe everything I say now. 🙂
– Matching supply with demands. I’ll stop there.
– I didn’t get to go to the Asia team send off to Nina 😦
Not bad for a Tuesday 🙂 Thank You, Jesus for sustaining me. As always, I go on by Your grace, mercy and love.
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. – 2 Cor 12:9